Pillars Development is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Project Scheduler. This is a contracted employee position that will be administered via annual contract from a mutually agreed start date. The position will report both to the firm’s Principal and a project-based supervisor (Lead Scheduler).
The Project Scheduler (PS) will support project management and construction project teams by developing, maintaining, updating, and reporting the project construction schedule. The PS will facilitate schedule communication between all internal stakeholders on the project as well as be the liaison to the Owner’s schedule.
Anticipated Project: Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) Expansion
Anticipated Project Length: 3+ years
Estimated Start Date: October 1, 2019
Position Type: Full-Time
- Review of all schedule specifications for development and implementation
- Basic knowledge of construction for proper sequence development and logic changes
- Weekly subcontractor schedule meetings to discuss changes, upcoming work, and progress
- Weekly/Monthly statusing of schedule activities
- Weekly/Monthly schedule report and narrative
- Weekly/Monthly schedule update review meetings with the Owner
- Verification and management of project log schedule information
- Schedule quality assurance
- Development of schedule fragnets for project impacts
- Schedule analytics such as:
- Basic schedule quality
- Schedule performance as compared to monthly baseline
- “What If” scenarios
- Impacts and delays
- Earned Value Method (EVM)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- A 4-year degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Team player with excellent communication abilities – both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications, especially Word, Excel & Outlook
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6), ASTA, Resource Loading, Histograms, and Activity Coding
In addition to the duties listed above, it is to be understood that Pillars Development is a community-cultured organization and that all personnel represents the company in management style, public relations, marketing, and business development ideals and goals. Our firm is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pillars Development
Pillars Development is a land-use development company that engages in all phases of development, following the tenets of Curiosity, Creativity, and Community. The Nashville-based firm was founded in 2013 with the aim to guide intentional, thoughtful designs and program execution in an efficient manner to meet the needs of our clients and exceed their expectations. Pillars Development employees enjoy competitive pay and a range of benefits.