Southeast Venture is a full-service real estate company with three branches of service – real estate, design, and development. Guided by a mission of “Building Value by Valuing Relationships,” we provide and coordinate delivery of brokerage, development, architecture, interior design, and property management services.
The role of Marketing Coordinator at Southeast Venture is a creative, administrative position that will support the Marketing Director and primarily focus on the facilitation and production of marketing materials for the Brokerage Division and the management of company social media accounts.
- Coordinate marketing materials for brokerage assignments/listings
- Arrange for photos and other elements as needed (maps, renderings, graphics, etc.)
- Create brochures and other promotional materials
- Order property signage
- Maintain the status of internal inventory of listings and update listing networks (CoStar/Loopnet)
- Create initial EMMA (email marketing platform) campaign
- Maintain and schedule monthly email rotation calendar
- Manage ongoing updates to brochures as needed
- Management of company social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), including the creation of social media posts and campaigns highlighting company culture, events, projects, successes, etc.
- Assist in event coordination including company outings, holiday parties, etc.
- Assistance on other projects as requested, including proposal creation, advertising campaigns, website maintenance, and recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Strong interest in marketing, commercial real estate, and graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- Must be able to adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline