Given the current crisis situation, some of our capable, ambitious, and bright ULI Student members have had summer internships suddenly canceled.
In light of this, ULI Nashville is establishing an INTERNSHIP FORUM: ULI Nashville will post-summer job opportunities submitted from members. Students will then be invited to review those positions and contact the firm directly about the internship to explore the ‘next steps’.
STUDENTS – Please see the following Internship Positions available with ULI Nashville members. If you are interested, please reach out to the Contact for that position directly ASAP.
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Firm Name: APEX
- Internship Position: Real Estate Entrepreneur
- Position Description: Small real estate portfolio consists of 6 condos that were predominately used for short-term rental purposes – but with arrival of COVID came the evaporation of the STR marketplace. Prior to COVID, we were accustomed to hosting 1,000 guests per year, self-managing our properties, etc. I am looking to hire someone for the next few months to assist me in my efforts to find real estate deals, properly analyze them, and ultimately execute them. While my exact needs are somewhat undefined, I do know that this role would be perfect for someone who is a go-getter and a self-starter, someone who has experience in analyzing residential and commercial deals (as well as niche market scenarios), and someone who can support my efforts to identify opportunities in a changing environment. The candidate expected to work from home and to have above-average communication skills.
- Start Date / End Date: May 1 – June 15th
- Pay / Not Paid: Paid
- Contact: email@example.com / 615-891-0886
- Firm Name: Grande Style Homes Real Estate
- Internship Position: Customer service – Calls/ Follow-ups / Social Media Management
- Start Date / End Date: May 1st
- Pay / Not Paid: depends
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firm Name: Anchor Health Properties
- Internship Position: Property Management with some support to Asset Management
- Start Date / End Date: TBD
- Pay / Not Paid– Range is $15-20 /hour depending on position and the qualifications of the candidate.
- Contact: Tammy Moore, VP Property Mgt. / T: 615.330.4657 / email@example.com
- Firm Name : Blacktide Development, LLC
- Internship Position: Acquisitions Intern
- Start Date / End Date: May 15 / June 1 to August 1 / September 15 (coordinate with school schedules)
- Pay / Not Paid: $1000 for +/- 20 hours /week plus opportunity for Performance-based bonus.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Description PDF
- Firm name: SNAP (South Nashville Action People)
- Internship Position: Property Management Accounting
- Start Date / End Date: Available Immediately (1 month duration).
- Pay / Not Paid: Not paid.
- Contact email: Sarah Case (s.case417.com)…CC: email@example.com