ULI Nashville NEXT
The ULI Nashville NEXT initiative provides opportunities to identify, connect, and elevate the next generation of leaders from mid-career professionals age 35 to (approximately) 45 years.
NEXT provides a range of benefits to participants as they continue to develop their leadership skills and build lasting relationships amongst peers, with ULI Leadership and throughout the ULI network.
PROGRAMS and INITIATIVES
Opportunities and benefits provided by ULI Nashville NEXT include:
- Topic-specific events identified to target the unique dynamics encountered by mid-career professionals
- Small group/Cohorts formed to foster collaboration and peer-to-peer discussions
- Project tours and deal-related “lessons learned”
- Industry and community related leadership opportunities
- Casual networking opportunities
Participation in NEXT programs and events is available only to ULI members and on a limited, first-come/first-served basis.
ULI Nashville NEXT will be managed by a Steering Committee of NEXT members, led by a Chair and Assistant Chair. Steering Committee member terms run 1-2 years. The Steering Committee will be responsible for managing NEXT committee meetings and NEXT event / program logistics.