Real Estate Outlook 2018 featuring Pwc /ULI’s Emerging Trends in Real Estate Annual Report
WATCH!: ULI Nashville hosted its annual real estate trends and forecast program, Real Estate Outlook 2018.
The event featured a presentation on the findings in the ULI/PwC Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 report, a publication with a 39-year history and the most highly-regarded and widely-read forecast report in the real estate industry.
REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2018 provided a key metric for your business in the coming year.
• What to expect and where the best real estate opportunities are.
• Trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
• Which property sectors offer opportunities and which ones to avoid.
• How the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
• Which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential, and changing locational preferences.
• The impact of social and political trends on real estate.
Following the ULI/PwC Keynote presentation, local trends were discussed by a panel of local real estate industry leaders.
Keynote Speaker: Maureen McAvey, McAvey Consulting PRESENTATION
Edward Henley III, Pillars Development, LLC
Allen Arender, Holladay Properties PRESENTATION
Jan D. Freitag, STR PRESENTATION
Kerry M. Studer, Principal Global Investors PRESENTATION
David B. Wells, Hall Emery PRESENTATION
Matt A. Wiltshire, Mayor’s Office of Economic and Community Development
AUDIO of entire Program: Here!
With Support from: