Please acknowledge ULI Nashville’s Generous 2021 Annual Sponsors HERE.
THE 2021 ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP CAMPAIGN IS NOW CLOSED.
THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE FIRMS WHO’VE PLEDGED SUPPORT. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF THIS GENEROUS SUPPORT WILL BE BROADCAST IN THE COMING WEEKS!
ULI Nashville depends on annual sponsorship support to conduct its work on behalf of our members and our community.
2021 Annual Sponsorship opportunities offer various levels of support, including sponsorship of specific member cohort groups.
The matrix of generous sponsor benefits associated with each level of support is listed in the 2021 Sponsorship Packet HERE. New to 2021 includes virtual-programming benefits.
The support of 2021 Annual Sponsors helps fund the work of ULI Nashville, such as:
- hosting national experts to share ‘best practices’;
- showcasing local projects and industry leaders;
- supporting our Pathways to Inclusion, Women’s Leadership Initiative, NEXT, and Young Leaders Group cohort members;
- convening members and collaborative partners on issues affecting middle TN;
- offering members opportunities for engagement and to impact and influence change, AND;
- providing valuable networking for members to build relationships that build the business.
Sponsorship must keep pace with the demands of our thriving membership size of over 750 local members and the expanding scope of our work as a reliable and trusted advisor, convener, and collaborative partner in our community and to our members.