By providing a forum for the exchange of ideas on ‘best practices’ in the use of land, and facilitating collaborations and conversations between industry leaders, policy makers, educators, and organizations, ULI Nashville is helping to create better places in our communities and better living in our regions.
While doing this, ULI Nashville is dedicated to offering meaningful value and opportunities to its members… in ideas, in networking, and/or in action.
To accomplish this, ULI Nashville provides not only a wide variety of programs, project tours, socials, member-only Action Councils, and organizational committees, but also serves as a ‘trusted partner and advisor’ on issues of the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities. Some of these partnered-initiatives and projects over the years have included:
*Initiatives / Partnered Projects *
- Music City Infrastructure Report (MCIR)
- Go Green
- General Plan Update Community Partner
- Urban Land Institute Governor’s Assistance Panel (GAP)
- Technical Assistance Panel (TAP)
- Parking Solutions – Downtown and Urban Neighborhoods
- Transit Alliance of Middle Tennessee The Amp
• Supports the Women in Leadership Initiative (WIL)
• ULI Nashville CONNECT-New Member orientation and welcome
• Gear Up 2020- Infrastructure Priority Strategy
• Urban Manufacturing Consortium
• ULI Best Practices to Assist Elected Officials Decision-Making