ULI Nashville Excellence in Development Awards 2017 Gala
ULI Nashville is pleased to host its 9th annual Excellence in Development Awards on Monday, May 8, 2017 at the Omni Nashville Hotel, Broadway Ballroom from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm…plus, a complimentary After-Party until 9:30 pm!
Returning will be the popular ‘AUDIENCE ‘VOTE’! when attendees will choose their ‘People’s Choice’ winner out of the Award recipient projects.
Also returning will be what’s been called “the best real estate, development and land use industries networking of the year”, as well as the meaningful recognition of all of the excellent development projects being celebrated through the evening.
You’ll also be treated to some new features in the Awards film, a different twist on the delicious reception offerings, and more!
The ULI Nashville Excellence in Development Awards represent the mission that strong communities, good development partners, and excellence in development and design should be recognized and best practices shared.
Please join ULI Nashville and your industry colleagues for a wonderful evening celebrating excellence and fellowship at the ULI Nashville Excellence in Development Awards 2017.
Generous AWARD SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES are available until April 7th.
For AWARDS SPONSORSHIP, please email email@example.com for instructions and more information regarding Table Guest Lists, logos, etc.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES include:
• Recognition at event – in the Table Program, banner, on screen during podium remarks, table sign, and more!
• Recognition in the Award event video;
• Logo displayed on ULI Nashville Web site, Facebook page, in e-communications, and;
• Five /Ten / Twelve event tickets:
PLATINUM ($2500) Extra Large Whole Table – 12-13 seats (only 2 left out of 5!)
GOLD ($1600) Whole Table -10 seats
SILVER ($ 800) Half Table – 5 seats
Prices for SINGLE TICKET: Deadline April 21st use the REGISTRATION BUTTON below or THIS REGISTRATION FORM.
Registration Fees: ULI Member / Non-Member
Private Sector: $125 / $175
Public Sector/Nonprofit: $ 80 / $115
Young Leader (under 35): $ 70 / $ 95
Student (full-time): $ 50 /$ 75
Retired: $ 70 / $ NA
Onsite tickets available – $25 additional service fee
• Business Attire
• Heavy Appetizers Served During Reception in lieu of Dinner // Complimentary Beer & Wine
• Hosted ‘After-Party’ at the Omni Nashville
• Prompt arrival recommended to fully enjoy networking opportunities!
• Self-Parking at hotel venue or nearby locations
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org / 615-497-2603